Friday, August 7, 2009

Beach Break: Krystal



It is nice to be able to enjoy a delightful Krystal lunch after a long day of sunbathing and swimming in the ocean! The Krystal in Murrells Inlet, SC is about a 20-30 minute drive from Myrtle Beach and is a stop we always make while in town since there are no more Krystals left in North Carolina. I saw a few people order the angus burgers that will be added to the KSO--they looked pretty tasty but will definitely add a new challenge to the contest. I was almost tempted to order one myself but since I only get to eat this treat a few times a year, I just stuck my usual: a #1 combo--4 original Krystals, fries, and a diet coke.

Also, check out Beautiful Brian's August Bits and Pieces for a little feature about his thoughts on the new Krystal rules and a little feature about 2 hungry sisters :-)

No comments: