Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl 09



In honor of the Super Bowl (which is basically serving as a background noise for my boredom-caused facebook addiction) I thought I'd give a quick review of the best frozen pizza ever.

A few weeks ago, Trey and I went to the grocery store to get a frozen pizza to eat for dinner. We stumbled across this gem of a find...the Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza. I have always thought frozen pizza was okay; I'd prefer pizza from a real pizza place any day but when in a hurry and on a budget, pizzas of the frozen variety have to suffice. Anyway, we picked up the Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza and were pleasantly surprised at the taste of this pizza. It is really garlic-y which makes it REALLY good! The crust isn't too thin like a lot of frozen pizzas are, it has a nice, thicker consistency. For the past month, we've had one of these pizzas every weekend and I can't seem to get enough of it. It comes in cheese, pepperoni, and supreme, but we've only had the cheese due to the fact that Trey won't eat supreme and I'd just rather have cheese for fewer calories. Dumb isn't it?... I'm worried about just a few extra calories when I sit and eat half of a pizza in one sitting. Ah well, such is life.

We're going to Sims Country BBQ this weekend which is quite possibly the most awesome place in the world, so I'll be sure to post some pictures.

--Sadie

No comments: