Monday, February 2, 2009

I must argue...

After reading Sadie's Super Bowl blog about her favorite frozen pizza, I feel that I must defend my number one choice. The ever so classy: Totino's Pizza. There are a lot of different flavors and combination's; all of which are delicious but my particular favorite is the Mexican Party Pizza. Yes, yes. I know you're probably thinking.. TOTINO'S?!?! They have had a recent bout of E. coli in November of 2007, who's to say it won't happen again. Maybe I feel invincible. I have never had a bad experience with food, and the poor preperation or diseases that are often involved with it. As a matter of fact, I have probably developed an immunity to food poisioning because all of the dirty food and perservatives I have consumed in my lifetime.

Anyway, back to the issue at hand. Totino's Mexican Style. At $1.25, its affordable, tasty, quick and filling. I love this pizza. (also try: Supreme, Combination, and the many different styles of Pizza Rolls)

In other news, I'm not sure if its the excitement of the Wing Bowl that has enhanced it, but I have been especially obsessed with buffalo wings (with or without bones) as of late. I must say that Pizza Hut is superior to Papa Johns, but the best I've had in Asheville are at the Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company AKA "The Brew and View". If you are ever visiting the area, I recommend this establishment. Located on Merrimon Avenue, the Brew and View is not only a restaurant but an experience as they show second run movies ($3) and serve pizza, sandwiches, nachos, chicken wings and everything else including microbrews by the pitcher (which I will definately take advantage of in approximately one year and one month). The "FIRE" wings are to die for.


-Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well hell.
how can I compare with MEXICAN pizza???

Sadie