Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Training

I have been doing my best to drag myself to the gym, go for a run, or bicycle ride daily in hopes of being in better physical shape and health. Why? you ask, because I am offically going to be in the Nathan's Qualifier at the new Hard Rock park in Myrtle Beach, SC!! This will be my first eating competition ever, and I do not want to embarrass myself, or take the position of someone who deserves to be there. With that being said, I am shooting for a goal of at least ten hot dogs (both Sadie, and myself have decided that is a formidable and realistic goal for my first attempt) but hopefully more. Unfortunatly, the other half of the hungrysister duo will be in Cancun and unable to experience my debut; but, I will have a few friends along for moral support and the excitement of Myrtle Beach. I am extremely excited to find out who will be at Myrtle Beach on the 21st of June and measure up my competition :].

-Jamie

No comments: