Wednesday, March 5, 2008

we suck.

Wow, we had this big long beautiful list of things we hope to accomplish this year and so far, not much has changed. I (Sadie) am still working on our Krystal video from last fall. God, I'm such a slacker. If I would sit down for a few hours and just do it, it would be finished but I guess I'm just lazy. Instead, I spend my precious hours home from work laying on the couch watching Flight of the Conchords and stalking people's Myspaces.

It doesn't look like we'll be able to go to A Taste of Broadway this year as we had hoped but we have good reason...our cousin Abby is getting married that day!

Jamie ordered CLC's video documentry, The Zen Art of Competitive Eating, and I have to say that it is quite entertaining. How cool would it be to hang with Crazy Legs' crew? Very cool.

In other news, I am moving in a few months! Starting in May, I will be a resident of Mooresville, North Carolina. Yes, my friends, Race City USA. Mullets. NASCAR. Joker's Piano Bar. What more could I want in life? It won't be a permanent move, though, since Trey is going to grad school in the Fall of 2009. He doesn't know where he is going yet but is thinking about some schools in New York, Knoxville, Ohio, and who knows where else. I don't really know where we'll end up but sometimes I secretly hope he decides on UT because of the abundance of Krystals in the area. Is that sad? Nah.

Ughh, I guess I should get back to work. Hopefully next time I update (which should be soon!) will be the posting of a long-awaited video from the KSO last fall.

No comments: