Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beer Club #5!

With it being almost 90 degrees outside, we decided it was time to participate in beer club again!  Nothing beats sitting outside in the warm weather, sipping on some delicious brews. 

Beer #9: Natty Greene's Buckshot Amber Ale.  Brewed in Greensboro, about 20 minutes from where we live, this brew was smooth.  Would I get it again? Yes, especially if it was a special like it was last night at the 'shroom.


















Beer #10: Duck Rabbit Amber.  I've had this before in a bottle and thought it was just ok, but let me tell you, it is pretty dern delightful on draft.  Yet another North Carolina gem (....we <3 supporting NC breweries!). 


 















Beer #11: Rogue Dead Guy Ale.  Not a N.C. beer, but still good and went really well with our pizza!






 












...yeah I don't have a lot to say about these beers.  I'm no beer connoisseur, but none were the best I've ever had.  Don't get me wrong, I'd try all three of them again, though!

--Sadie

No comments: