Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bad News/Good News

Bad News:

We didn't win the Chattanooga VIP vacation, however, the people who won seem pretty cool though. I guess we will be back to the ol' Days Inn this weekend instead of the Sheraton :-)


Good News:

I am going to be a Bunnette/Krystal Counter Card Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God! This is really happening! Yet another reason why I love Krystal!
I emailed Krystal this summer to find out how I could become a bunnette...and I kind of forgot I even did that. Then, I got an email earlier this week from Brian, a Krystal PR dude, saying that he still had my email from this summer and that he had a spot for me as a Krystal Counter.
AHhh! I love this guy and Krystal and I am way excited to do my bunnette duties on Sunday afternoon.

I don't know who I'll be counting for yet, but if I find out before the contest, I'll be sure to let you know. Don't forget to watch Sunday at 2:00 on FSN!

Jamie, Trey, and I have decided to ditch school/work on Friday and head on up to Chattanooga and actually do some touristy things this year instead of driving up one night and coming home the next day. Hopefully there will be gas in Tennessee, but if we get stranded and have to miss another day of work, I don't think I'll be too sad.

See ya in Chatty!!
Sadie

No comments: